Sunday, April 12, 2009

Confused

What shall I do? Am I really like this?

Why I can't feel anything when I'm beside her?
I swore that I'd wait for her until SPM later,
But my heart for her is slowly fading away...
Why can't I wait for her?

Now..
Why do I feel something when I'm beside HER?
I can't like HER..
For SHE is just my friend..
And SHE got an admirer which is better than me...
With what I'm allowed to compete with HIM?
HE treats HER nice...
I can see that..
For HE is my friend;
For I know HIM...

Last time, I used to like HER..
But i cant... She had been taken then...
Until this year..
SHE remained single again...
Now... 2 years later...
I am confused...
Whether who should I choose?

SHE treats me with care..
In fact,
SHE treats everyone with care...
HER smiles are as sweet as chocolate...
A very friendly person indeed..

But still...
I can't like HER...
SHE is way too good to be mine...
So I'll just let go of this feeling...
This would be the first time that I want to stop this feeling...
But can I?
Haven't even tried to go for her...
Lets just wait and see...

No comments:

Flickr