Yup.. I've start working as a full time contract cashier for 2 months.
Started work since last Monday and I've learned a lot of things that a cashier needs to take responsibility.
Let me brief you on how to be a cashier at a supermarket:
1. You must arrive half an hour earlier than all other workers at the supermarket.
2. You will be assigned to take care of the deposit money appointed to you.
3. You must ensure the money is safe and secure in the machine.
4. You must serve the customer with everlasting smile. The customer will be always right even when they're wrong, and still you can't do anything about it.
5. You must not give wrong change to your customer. If the money in the machine is less than the account, your salary will be deducted.
6. You must not show your laziness or tiredness.
7. You must pack the groceries bought by the customers.
8. You will be exhausted during the weekends.
being a cashier is not an easy job. especially during the weekends. Next time please try to respect them and take it slowly.