Wednesday, July 21, 2010

TARC life no.14

21st July 2010


8:10am - 9:00 am

I was late to Physics Lecture class. Though it's not that late but.. I'm still late. It's always will be like that if it's raining. Gonna plan to stay there then.. hmm...

Physics Lecture is so fast today.. I can accept most theory but some.. Just don't understand some things.. I need further 1 on 1 question and answer session from teacher to understand.. If not.. I'm surely dead.. DEAD!!

9:00 am to 10:00 am

PA Karangan class.. Got a presentation performed by Fu Hong and Hema.. Don't understand why only Fu Hong the only 1 doing all the talking =.="

I kinda asked him some stupid question that caught him a bit.. XD

Charmaine is kinda interested in Bible stories.. I should tell her about it more often then.. hehe (Mok!! Don't be freaking jealous~)


10:00 am to 11:00 am

Maths T1 lecture.. are always that good hehe... Damn funny lar.. and we enjoyed and learnt something at the same time.


11:00 am to 12:00 pm

I think I got totally no interest on Biochemistry at all.. It's so erm... Boring T^T

Hope I can push myself harder then.. Been telling stories to Charmaine.. Thanks Wen Ying for helping to explain also.. hehe


Break-Time

Osaka Oyuro, This particular so called erm... the Sassy Girl a.k.a "Stitch" really kacau me until =.="

I feel molested T^T
I feel bullied @.@
I feel kesian #.#

I saw girl C at canteen.. can't stop looking at her XD
my eyes will just turn there no matter when I'm eating, talking or doing something else.. Even when Joanne bully me that time =.="

had a close look on Hui Zhen, Joanne and Ah Ying~ today.. found that all 3 of their skins are kept well.. good ah.. haha..

Taught them all about Biology Assessment.. I sounded like a pro then.. haha


2:00 pm to 3:00 pm

PA kenegaraan.. Laughed a lot during Ms. Jacqueline's class.. I always like to say CSL in front of teacher.. her face will straightaway change XD
Simone and I talked about ehem... certain stuff hehe.. And LOL suddenly Ms. Jacqueline said "Tjun Git, janganlah mengurat Simone.. Simone ialah Guy-Eon punye!" I laughed so hard ^^ Simone was totally innocent that time >.<



Getting my X1 back on Friday.. Hope they did not change any parts of mine with a ciplak 1.. I'll definitely kill them.. Definitely

Classic Liew out

No comments:

Flickr