Monday, July 19, 2010

TARC life no.12

19th July 2010

8:00 am - 9:00 am

Chemistry class. Mr. Low brought the test papers and distributed it back to us.. My results aren't that good.. But still satisfied I think.. 1 thing is I lost to Mr. Digi T^T

Hui Yee got 100 for it.. OMG I must beat her! XD

9:00 am to 10:00 am

MUET class. Miss Christina asked us to complete the tutorial that she gave last week.. and she called few of us to show our answer on the board. Sadly I was one of them =.="

My answer was quite short so yeah, I've been waiting for Ms Christina to really talk bad about it.. She was laughing all the way when I posted my answer.. She even cut down a small space for me to post my answer lol. Then I went to the whiteboard, and start writing new answers XD

^^ She corrected a bit of my mistake and said my answer is short but nice! Woohoo! Happy~ hehe

10:00 am to 11:00 am

Chemistry Lecture. We arrived there late but when I went in.. The first thing I see.. XD (you know what...) Mr. Low... (What were you thinking?) LOL

Thank God he haven't start yet.. Everyone were seated except for our class =.="

Saw Ung Yee with her new hairstyle.. *2 thumbs up* totally a new image XD

Concentrated a lot during Chemistry class.. Just don't understand why Chemist wants to invent that cubic system =.="

11:00 am to 12:00 am

PA class. Nothing much.. Just like to kacau Charmaine and Wen Ying hehe.. Since we're same team for PA.. I got to sit with them.. So what to do? kept disturbing them lo.. Charmaine made the fake angry look.. LOL so cute~ Mok will surely like it hehehe


Tea-time...

Met Zhi Kuan and Siew Yin and their friend, Winnie.. We ate our lunch together.. though I became their butler for a while XD we had fun.. talking about my love life =.="


Swimming Session

Swimming is fun~!!!!





That's all for now.. Classic Liew out

No comments:

Flickr