Monday, November 22, 2010

Nice one~

I loved how my pastor joked about a verse yesterday

“Let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we die.”(KJV) the last paragraph from 1st Corinthians 15:32

Then my pastor said: "in our time now, we would say "Let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we DIET!""

Quite true lol

Anyway, I don't think there's a lot of people wandering in my blog already, thanks to me for not touching it for quite some long time.

Thanks to my brother Joseph(not real bro, but in Christ), and also brother Unsgar for taking me to gym after every Sunday Service. I feel strong! and now my back hurts! all because yesterday's workout was all for the backs.. @.@

ah been lazy these days.. I need to win that HTC HD7! Been trying so hard now.. Hope you guys can help me =)



Ethan Liew signing out.

No comments:

Flickr