Thursday, August 7, 2008

Yea... I got into the Carol job...

Yesterday... Melvin came... He is a great music-singing person... He audition me and my eldest sis with different kinds of tunes and notes... And by using the Pianica?? I dunno... A half piano and half recorder type of instrument... He first audition me... Testing my keys and notes as a start... Phew, luckily, I survived... Except for higher tones... Then he goes on by playing random notes.. And I must follow it!!! i survived too... Third round... Which was the hardest one... Is to test my hearing... He press two keys at once... 1 high and 1 low... And I need to sing the two notes by separating them apart... Kinda hard, but I passed... Then, last round.... SING A SONG!!!! So i sang 'Tong Hua' Which was one of my easiest song to sing... Because I memorize the whole song and my choir sang that on public once... Then, he said bravo to me... my sound is nice because my sound is very deep... So I've become the Base... That's how they call it right? Hehehe... I'll skip my sis part la.. Both of us are qualified to sing carol songs at Genting Highland... My sis becomes the Suprano... While I still on my Base as usual...

No comments:

Flickr