Friday, August 8, 2008

I must improve myself... "to be a better man"...

Haha... Guess you'll ask why I put "to be a better man" right?

It's a song.... I think most of you all heard it before... But let's cut the crap... It's not about this song...

Yesterday... Around 8:10 pm..... My eldest sis and I went for the carol practice... When we first reach there, it was like... Whoah... So little people join in the carol... And almost all of them are above 20 years old... So i was like... Oh man, am I the youngest there? Ya, I am....

Then, slowly by slowly the room filled with about 4 Tenors, 5 Sopranos, 4 Altos, and 5 Base... Including me... So, come on man.. Let's do this...

We warm up... Then after that, we start singing songs... we sang 'Jingle Bells', 'Deck the halls'(that's the song name, right?) and some other christmas songs... The 'Jingle Bells' is the hardest to sing because the words are long and tongue twisting.. And the speed is quite fast... So.. Hahaha....

I met a lot of guys that really can sing... REALLY!!! They're voice is nice... And finally I know that my voice needs improvement... Especially the high notes....

That's all... Hope to see them again... They really are friendly....

1 comment:

Ethan Liew Tjun Git said...

I did a good job! Keep up! =)

Flickr