Tuesday, August 12, 2008

2 days of PAIN!!!!

On Sunday... I was sick... Very sick.... Ya, and I dunno what cause it... Seriously....

Hmm... How to start? So here goes my story...

Suddenly, i felt dizzy after going sleeping a while in the afternoon.... Then, my body was warm (fever) and my nose... ARRGGHH.... Flu!!! Then... Then what? Of course took some medicine la... LOL!!!! I slept the whole day.... Haiz... Waste my time....

The second day, which is Monday... Oh no.... Still so dizzy (fever) ... and my flu... AND... sore throat and cough... Haiz.. two extra sickness..

Bla..Bla..Bla.. I still went to skul.. But at skul... My friends prayed for my sickness to be calmed.. And it did, at the next day.... After skul, I went to my friend's house... Then I went for Carol practice...

The carol practice was nice... But my condition wasn't... I thought I could learn more that day... So I can catch up... But i couldn't... Melvin's friend... Valerie help to ease my sick by doing Reiki... Ya... Reiki.. Although I dunno what's that...

So... The next day... My fever went down.. So thanks to the prayers and Reiki... Cause I dunno which one healed me... or maybe God led me to Valerie? So that I can be healed... Who knows?



1 comment:

Jen said...

THIS SAT GOT KOKO IN YAK CHEE! WE GOTTA DO SOMETHING TO IT... GOT COMPLAINED! RSVP ME PLZ!

Flickr