Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Pain

Yesterday,
It was a great day,
Right before I have an injury inside my left ear...

T_T

So pain... So pain...
Do you actually felt the pain before?
When you're taking a bath...
Then you try to wash your injured ear...
Ouch... Everything seems like the end for my ear...
I thought... This is the end for my ear...
I'm going to be half deft...
What the...

So, when I tried to sleep...
From 9 o'clock...
But right until 10:17,
The water that I poured into my ear just now blocked the "airway"...
And I felt the pain...
Like the water is corroding my eardrum...
Pain like shit...

So I stayed awake... Waiting for the water in my ear to evaporate out of it...
Waited until almost 2 in the morning...
I cant stand it..
I almost gonna throw out;
I'm damn tired..
Only few drops of water coming out..
So I cant wait any longer...
I went to sleep...
Ignoring a little pain that trying to disturb my sleep,
I still go on...
And on..

Until 6:10a.m....
I woke up a while due to my alarm clock..
But my body cant..
My body cant move...
I'm still too tired..
I used up all my energy to fight against the pain...
So i went to sleep again...

Sorry guys..
Sorry I cant take class pics with you all..
Sorry I cant go for the meeting..
Sorry I cant interview the seniors and some juniors of MRC..
Sorry......

3 comments:

Chloe *~ said...

nvm ... I'll forgiv u !!!
don blame urself ~~ lolx

Take care ya~

chlo3*~

- Lifes Good - said...

Hey! Get well soon, kayz! ^^ (omg, why so many people sick wan these few days?? ^^;;; )

venz said...

Dude,get well soon. lolz..but it sounds so weird la.. Add a chat box ma..:D
take care.

-venz-

Flickr