Thursday, September 11, 2008

Stupidity day...

Today... Haiz... Dunno how to satrt... It just happened so fast.. I accidentally unnaturally hurt someone...

On class.. when there was no teacher around... So steven and me are playing eventually... just loafing around.. Just suddenly he gave a kick to me... I managed to dodge it... And grab it at the same time... Then he tried to counter me back... We were just having fun.. I think... But suddenly he came scolding me... Saying i'm stupid cuz i grab his leg with two hands and he can counter me easily with another kick from the other leg... So we started fighting with words... Then vivian came daring us to hit her... I was in a bad mood that time... so i just touch her head... Then she go freak off and try to hit me back... and she was still angry at me now..

So sorry for all the mess... my apology to all that invloved...

No comments:

Flickr