Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sickness

I'm sick again... This time it's more suffering..

The cause of my sickness... I'm not sure of it... But I can guess...

Yesterday... during recess, I've eaten a fried rice, a fried chicken, a piece of oreo...
After skul... I've eaten a fried rice...
After Choir audition... I've drank a huge volume of cincau...
At night... I've had my dinner by having minced pork and vegetables....

So, you found any clues for my sickness' cause?
Some might say: " It's oreo"
Some might say: "pork"
Some might say: "fried rice..."

But I say, I think it's the Cincau... Cause I drank a lot... And it's cold...

First, I thought, Oreo!!! Cause due to China's milk poisoning... I thought maybe i kena poison because of that...

Nothing to worry... I just need more rest... And need more medicine... Then, I'll be at school in the next day..

Ya, and by the way, I will stop using Internet to play games... And I'll seldom Online... I'll only online to check my messages and do projects...

No comments:

Flickr