Thursday, September 11, 2008

Mooncake buffet....

It was 8 pm... And my family and I had eaten... So suddenly my eldest sis said that our park (Bukit Jalil Park) have a buffet.... because she is interested in tasting lamb in mint sauce again.. we went there... My sisters.. I mean all of them, and me...

There was a legend...
No la.. It was last year..
That a handsome guy(me) met a beautiful woman(Tang Kit Mun)..
Too bad he don't like her..
but he always met her...
lolx

So this year... I met her again... I was like "where is she? Still can't find her.." But she was just in front of me.. LOLX... Then she just pat my right shoulder and called my name... LOLX.. My sisters are there... Amd especially my li'l sis... And she went saying "She's very beautiful la..." and I was like "Oh-oh"... LOLX... Too bad we cant chat... She hurried back home after she pat my shoulder.. So no point saying about her ady.. Since I won't fall for this girl.. But in fact... She's quite beautiful.. No wonder my friend likes her...

Then we ate a lot of things... There were of course... The long-awaited, by my sis.. Lamb meat and it's mint sauce... That's all we had for the day...

Hope next year will be kinda same again...

No comments:

Flickr