Sunday, July 13, 2008

A very happy birthday to Voon Kin Nien

Yesterday, It was Voon Kin Nien's party for his birthday, although his birthday was on Monday... So, after I went for the volleyball competition, I straightly went for his house... Oh... Such a wonderful house... Then I waited for him since he was out... After when he came back... I helped him to fill up water balloons, It was kinda tiring... since I woke up early because I went for volleyball.. Then, here comes Bryan How, Victor, Vincent and Thomas... They helped out too... After that, we went upstairs to play computers... counter strike only ma... haiz... slowly... Everybody came.. then we have dinner... His mom's dishes are amazing... Better than my mom la of course... And we played some games afterwards.. I lost 2 games... so my punishment is:
1) use my butt to write (birthday boy)
2) Follow what the pillow(spongebob squarepants) was doing

After the games, we had some dancing to do... Juede and his friend(forgot how to spell already) shuffled... I joined them too.... But I can't dance... Everybody knows I can't dance... But I dance... SO some might think I'm quite embarrassing, some said I'm very brave although I didn't dance well... (the point why I dance is... I'm trying to cheer my friends up... They looked very bored... Is my attempt to dance is a humiliation? Please comment me about this...) Then we have our "Defend the Ancients" going on.... Everybody played water balls and hose except for Vivian Chong Yee Kha... everyone was soaked.. We are quite enjoyed.. And that's all for Kin Nien's party... I went home with joy after all...

No comments:

Flickr