Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Birthday.. More like busy day....

Today is my sister's birthday... As a 21st year old girl... She will have a party.... Haiz... Too bad... We are meant to "serve" her today.... I went back quite early today... just to help things out a little... I slept for a while... When I woke up.. I can hear my sister keep mumbling about me not helping her out... Of course la.. I'm a boy.. how can help them to prepare dishes? My duty there is to carry things from my home to a hall... (Note: My house is an apartment... Imagine you're from Block B carrying things to Block A.... And you need to carry things for few rounds... How tiring can that be?) My mom's dishes are like.. Whoah... In just less than 1 day.. she prepared almost 13 dishes for 40-50 person.... Very Pro right? BTW, after we prepared all the things... Here comes her friends... I've calculated the amount of friends and relatives... There are about less than 30 of them la... So how can we finish the food we prepared? Haiz... It's such a waste.... Nothing special actually happened there... Just that we(the relative boys) chit chat la... Then the cutting of the cake... Then we pack it back to our house...=.="... Today really is a tiring day la...

No comments:

Flickr