Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My Teacher...

Today... My trainee teacher.(Cik. Zamimah) is going to leave soon... Today was my last day to attend her class... This teacher is a great person... She helped us a lot... If not because of her, my Bio won't get that OK... This teacher is greater, better, do things more efficiently than my actual Bio teacher... Yes, it does... Really.... I survive the exam because of her(mostly...). She was kind to all of us... And her voice is clear.(This owns my actual teacher because the actual teacher's voice is just like wind blowing softly... LOL...). So, she took some pics for memories... She is the 1st teacher that I liked... Which made me to learn Bio more... Hope to see her again next time...

1 comment:

Chloe *~ said...

ya... hope she still can teach us...T^T... i will miss her!!!

Flickr