Tuesday, August 3, 2010

TARC life no.17

3rd of August 2010

Aww how time passes eh? I've been kept silent in my blog for quite a long time now.. Time to update a little bit just to cheer my fans up ^^

yesternight(yeah it's not a word) and tonight I'm using my whole time doing my presentation slides for my PA presentation tomorrow.. wish me luck

Everytime I look at her, and she look at me.. I can't freaking open my mouth and speak! I just smiled widely at her and moved my head =.=" I feel like a retard @.@
Still as cowardly as last time..

And yeah the girl that I am talking about.. is not from 11S2b.. XD

Deng it's always the same.. We all thought of the same questions, mostly in Physics.. are minds are almost the same then? XD But too bad my mind is way too distorted compared to hers >.<

ah well, study comes 1st. ^^



Now that I noticed..

Caryn's face is always erm... very erm... indescribable.. XD

Surya got annoyed by me lol

Hui Yee... always hyperactive when she sees me.. hehe

Noah.. pikat girls non-stop only >.<

Mok.. he saw me and Charmaine today and then he text me: " I see you all" so afraid of losing her I think..

Simone.. her monkey face is awesome.. really do look like a monkey sometimes.. haha

Janice.. she cut her hair!! looks better..


until now then.. Need to rush my slides.. tata for now ^^

No comments:

Flickr