Sunday, November 23, 2008

Ah La La Long Ah La La Long..

For this post.. I'll make it short...

On last Friday.. I went for tuition at Kasturi( Just started my first tuition ever on last Wednesday).. During my Chemistry class... A girl looked at me.. Sort of.. Our eyes met for a while(but not about those things la..) I felt like I met her before...And... The air-cond is way damn cold... After the class... All of us came out.. going to toilet for a loo and just hanging around for keeping warm of ourselves.. Then the girl talked to me: "so cold oh?" "ya" I replied.. Then blah blah blah... Then i know her.. Her name is called Gao Yi. That's all.. Then after that... My new friend, Jian Wei told me she is an actress... in the movie "Ah Long Pte Ltd". I was not so sure then... So after that I asked her.. And the answer is yes.. She is indeed her!! LOL!! thats why i felt like I knew her..

Thats all... now trying to know her more and try to become her friend... If possible..

No comments:

Flickr